Southern-Style Grilled Franks
Grilled franks served in a bun with a contemporary southern twist - sweet and sour broccoli coleslaw
Hands On:30 | Total: 30 | Makes: 4 servings (1 frank with 1/3 cup coleslaw each)
PAM® Grilling Spray
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
1/8 teaspoon celery seed
1 pkg (12 oz each) broccoli coleslaw
1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew National® Jumbo Beef Franks
4 bratwurst rolls
1/4 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Stir together vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and celery seed in medium bowl. Add broccoli coleslaw and toss to combine; cover and set aside.
- Grill franks 5 to 10 minutes or until hot, turning frequently. Toast inside of rolls.
- Place franks in rolls and top each frank with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and 1/3 cup broccoli slaw. Serve immediately. Extra coleslaw may be served on the side or with another meal.
4 servings (1 frank with 1/3 cup coleslaw each) Calories 510; Total Fat 30 g(Saturated Fat 11 g); Cholesterol 45 mg; Sodium 1362 mg;
Carbohydrate 43 g; (Dietary Fiber 2 g, Sugars 13 g); Protein 16 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 22%; Vitamin C 53%; Calcium 11%; Iron 20%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The broccoli coleslaw may be made several hours before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)