Zesty Franks Ole
A zesty dip prepared with franks, spicy tomatoes, refried beans, cilantro and jalapeno peppers
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (minutes)
- 2 teaspoons Pure WessonŽ Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*TelŽ Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (16 oz each) RosaritaŽ Vegetarian Refried Beans
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew NationalŽ Quarter Pound Beef Franks, each cut into 8 slices
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions (1/3 cup = about 3 onions)
- Finely chopped jalapeno peppers, optional
- 1 bag (10 oz each) tortilla chips
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in undrained tomatoes, refried beans and franks. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes or until hot.
- Stir in cilantro, green onions and jalapeno peppers to taste, if desired. Transfer mixture serving dish. Serve with tortilla chips.
Submit a Review (* Required Field)
Thank You for Submitting a Review
We appreciate your feedback!
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.