Three Beans and Frank Bake
Franks combined with bell peppers, onions and three beans in a sweet and sour sauce
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (hours)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 med = about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 med = 1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 med = about 1 cup)
- 1 can (16 oz each) vegetarian baked beans
- 1 can (15 oz each) butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz each) red or kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew National® Quarter Pound Beef Franks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat 1 minute. Add onion and garlic; cook 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Add bell peppers; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in baked beans, butter beans, red beans, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; mix well. Stir franks into bean mixture. Remove from heat.
- Spoon mixture into 2-quart casserole or 8x8-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Write a Review All Fields Required
Thank You for Submitting a Review
We appreciate your feedback!
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.