Southern-Style Grilled Franks
Grilled franks served in a bun with a contemporary southern twist - sweet and sour broccoli coleslaw
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (minutes)
- PAMŪ Grilling Spray
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Gulden'sŪ Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) broccoli coleslaw
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew NationalŪ Jumbo Beef Franks
- 4 bratwurst rolls
- 1/4 cup Hunt'sŪ Original Barbecue Sauce
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Stir together vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and celery seed in medium bowl. Add broccoli coleslaw and toss to combine; cover and set aside.
- Grill franks 5 to 10 minutes or until hot, turning frequently. Toast inside of rolls.
- Place franks in rolls and top each frank with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and 1/3 cup broccoli slaw. Serve immediately. Extra coleslaw may be served on the side or with another meal.
The broccoli coleslaw may be made several hours before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.