Hot Dog and Veggie Kabobs
A low calorie kabob recipe with reduced fat beef franks and vegetables brushed with a teriyaki glaze
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (minutes)
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 4 Hebrew National® Reduced Fat Beef Franks, quartered (from 11-oz pkg)
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup halved fresh button mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat. Meanwhile, combine stir fry sauce and soy sauce in small bowl; set aside.
- Thread pieces of franks and vegetables on each skewer. Sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes; turn over and brush with sauce mixture. Grill 2 to 3 minutes more or until browned and grill marks appear. Turn again and brush second side with sauce; grill until hot, being careful not to burn.
Metal or bamboo skewers may be used for this recipe. When using bamboo skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes before using. For easier clean-up, cover grill cooking grate with a piece of aluminum foil sprayed with PAM® Grilling Spray.
Submit a Review (* Required Field)
Thank You for Submitting a Review
We appreciate your feedback!
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.