Glazed Frank Kabobs
Juicy franks, sweet corn, red onion and bell peppers threaded on skewers then glazed with a tangy sauce and grilled
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (minutes)
- PAMŪ Grilling Spray
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gulden'sŪ Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) Hebrew NationalŪ Dinner Beef Franks, cut diagonally into 16 pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat. Stir together chili sauce, brown sugar and mustard in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Thread franks and vegetables through their sides alternately on 4 metal or heavy wooden skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill. Brush with half of the sauce. Cook about 7 minutes, turning kabobs after 4 minutes and brushing with remaining sauce. Then grill another 2 minutes on EACH side or until glaze caramelizes, vegetables are tender and franks are hot. Handle skewers carefully; they will be hot.
Submit a Review (* Required Field)
Thank You for Submitting a Review
We appreciate your feedback!
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.