Franks with Peppers and Onions
Peppers and onions top pan-grilled franks in rolls spread with a sweet-spicy mixture of ketchup and spicy brown mustard
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (minutes)
- PAMŪ Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew NationalŪ Jumbo Beef Franks
- 4 bratwurst rolls
- 3 tablespoons Hunt'sŪ Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Gulden'sŪ Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 teaspoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- Preheat broiler. Spray medium skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add franks; heat 5 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, toast rolls on baking sheet under broiler.
- Stir together ketchup, mustard and brown sugar in small bowl; set aside. Add peppers and onions to skillet; cook and stir 6 minutes or until hot.
- Spread ketchup mixture on toasted rolls. Place franks in rolls and top each with peppers and onions. Drizzle with additional mustard, if desired. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.