Franks with Fries (Salchipapas)
A kid friendly recipe from Peruvian menus -- oven baked French fries topped with browned sliced franks and condiments
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (minutes)
- 1 pkg (15 oz each) Alexia® Yukon Gold Julienne Fries with Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew National® Beef Franks, sliced
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- Preheat oven to 450°F; prepare fries according to package directions. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add franks; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until franks are brown and slightly crisp.
- Divide fries evenly; place a serving of franks on top of fries. Serve with ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard.
Submit a Review (* Required Field)
Thank You for Submitting a Review
We appreciate your feedback!
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.