Banh Mi Franks
A grilled hot dog recipe topped with marinated vegetables and spicy Sriracha mayonnaise inside a toasted roll
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (minutes)
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh carrot
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 4 Hebrew National® Beef Franks (from 12-oz pkg)
- 4 hoagie rolls, split, toasted
- 8 sprigs fresh cilantro
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat. Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, sugar and pepper in small bowl until sugar dissolves. Add onion, cucumber and carrot; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce in another small bowl; set aside. Grill franks 5 to 7 minutes or until hot, turning occasionally.
- Assemble sandwiches by spreading about 1 tablespoon Sriracha mayonnaise on each roll. Place franks in rolls and top evenly with marinated vegetables. Add 2 sprigs of cilantro to each sandwich.
What a fantastic way to make a hot dog that starts out perfect and delicious even MORE perfect and delicious!! I make these a little differently - I grill the dogs, then slice them, put them into mini-Pitas, dress and garnish as directed, and serve them as hors d'oeuvres! They are a huge hit and my friends love them!! Thanks, Hebrew National -- what a mitzvah!
June 06, 2016
Very quick to put together after work.
September 06, 2015
Write a Review All Fields Required
Thank You for Submitting a Review
We appreciate your feedback!
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.