Summer Party Ideas
- For an evening meal, decorate the lawn with colorful paper lanterns and white Christmas lights. This great lighting will add a beautiful glow to the night and your party!
- Make mini hot dogs by cutting full-size grilled Hebrew National® franks in half and slipping them between small dinner rolls.
- Adorn your hot dogs with more than just ketchup and mustard. Fill ramekins with colorful condiments, such as jalapenos, cherry tomatoes, mild and spicy mustards, grilled and raw onions, barbecue sauce, and relish. These little dips and sides are a hit with the kids, too. Add a theme to your condiment table with a "Putting on the Dog" Bar—fill the ramekins with favorite toppings from the All-American hot dog capitals: New York, Chicago, New Orleans, Pittsburgh, and Atlanta, to name the majors!
- Serve iced tea and lemonade in mason jars. Garnish with a full slice of lemon, a sprig of mint, and a colorful straw for a refreshingly tasty beverage.
- Summer party ideas: Throw a package of Hebrew National and some buns in a cooler and head out for an overnight adventure. Hot dogs are the perfect camping food: easy to clean up, quick to cook, and delicious.
- Feature a grilled menu... For a party with casual, outdoor elegance, roast meat or chicken for a delicious smoked flavor. Try indirect cooking on a gas grill with the lid closed and using hardwood chips (alder wood for seafood, apple wood for poultry, mesquite for beef, and hickory for pork).