Grilled Dinner Franks with Salsa Cruda
Beef franks are topped with a spicy fresh tomato salsa and wrapped in a flour tortilla, if desired.
Serve with prepared guacamole and Mexican rice to complete your meal. Also can be served in a toasted bun and served with fresh salsa. For less spicy salsa, use half of a jalapeno pepper.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 servings (1 frank and about 1/4 cup salsa each)
- 1 large tomato, seeded, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) Hebrew National® 1/4-lb dinner franks
- 4 flour tortillas (optional)
- Combine tomato, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare outdoor grill for medium heat. Grill franks 15 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Serve franks topped with salsa. Wrap in tortillas, if desired.
|Serving Size 1 frank and about 1/4 cup salsa|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 250Calories from Fat|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.