Football fans can respect a serious Minnesota-inspired frank. Chef Billy Parisi developed the ultimate dog starting with a Hebrew National® frank topped with a creamy vegetable blend of mushrooms, corn and green beans and finished off with tatertots.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup of thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 1 cup of green beans
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 ½ cups of vegetable stock
- ½ teaspoon of Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper
- 2 cups of heated tater tots
- 1 cup of French fried onion strings
- 6 heated Hebrew National Hot Dogs
- 6 pretzel hot dog buns
- In a medium-sized frying pan over medium-high heat with 3 tablespoons of olive oil add the mushrooms and cook until they are browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add corn and green beans to the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then sprinkle the flour over the top and mix it in.
- Pour the vegetable stock and cook over medium heat until thick. Season with salt and pepper and cool completely.
- Next, add the hot dogs to the pretzel buns and evenly pour the creamed vegetable mixture over top along with the heated tater tots and fried onions strings.