Throw the ultimate watch party for Green Bay home games this season with a signature hot dog recipe developed by Chef Billy Parisi. Start with a Hebrew National® all-beef frank and top with Kosher cheese curds and fries for a Green Bay inspired frank, perfect for Green Bay fans and foes alike.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup of frying oil, vegetable or canola
- ½ cup of club soda
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cup of corn starch
- ½ tablespoon of Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 cup of Kosher cheese curds
- 6 heated Hebrew National Hot Dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
- 2 cups of heated French fries
- chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook over medium to medium-high heat or until it reaches 350°.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the club soda, flour, corn starch, salt and pepper until combined.
- Add the cheese curds to the batter mixture, mix until coated, individually place them into the hot oil and fry them until they are golden brown, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Set the fried cheese curds aside.
- Next add the hot dogs to the hot dog buns and top with the heated French fries, fried cheese curds and ketchup, and garnish with fresh parsley.